Hosting and Email Services
Shared Servers: There is a limit of 25% CPU usage that is applied on a per cPanel basis. Resource intensive websites can lead to server issues and, consequently, can result in account restrictions. JP Techno Park allows a maximum of 25% CPU usage limit on our shared and reseller servers. If a hosting account exceeds this limit for longer than 90 seconds, resource restrictions will be placed on the account.
Reseller Servers: Reseller servers have the same limits as Shared servers; however, the limit is per cPanel, not for the entire reseller package.
However, if you have multiple cPanel accounts contributing to a server problem, we may suspend any of them.
1.-An inode stores basic information about a regular file, directory or other file system object. The number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have. The inode limitation is applicable to all JP Techno Park servers.
2. There is a soft limit of 250,000 files per cPanel; however, accounts that exceed over 250,000 files will be in direct violation of our Terms of Service and will be susceptible to being suspended.
3. It is not allowed to store any back up file, Video or audio files in your cPanel or in server. This is to avoid the unnecessary use of inodes , as the files increase in your panel that will increase the inodes and accounts that exceed over 250,000 files will be in direct violation of our Terms of Service and will be susceptible to being suspended and no refund will be initiate in this case.
4. Shared hosting can’t be used as reseller hosting, if anyone is used as a reseller hosting and consumes the inodes then that will result in suspension and appropriate action (suspension or termination) will be taken.
5. In shared Hosting only 1000 visitors allow per day. For more than 1000 visitors you need cloud hosting, VPS or dedicated Server.
6. In shared Hosting you can’t do bulk emailing or store unlimited email. As it is shared hosting we allow only 1 GB space per email Id in unlimited plan or in advance, standard plan. Space more than 1 GB not allowed in our server for email. Although you can create unlimited email accounts there is no limit for that.
1. If the account/ user are being inactive more than 3 months then it will be terminated permanently without any information to avoid any load on or junk on our servers.
2. Services which expire and doesn’t renew within 15 days from its expiry date will be terminated completely. Deleted data can’t be restorable in this case.
1. - Back up restoration will be chargeable. Restoration charges will be 5000 INR /- if backup is available. After request for back up you need to wait for 24-48 hours. We undertake periodic backups of data on our shared hosting servers, but the final responsibility for all backups of the data on your hosting packages rests with you. We strongly recommend that you take periodic backups and store them at your end so that you have multiple options in case of necessity for a restore.
2. If any account found in any kind of illegal activity, hacking, copyright issues, bot sites, adult contents such accounts will be suspended and terminated within 24 hours and no refund will initiate in such cases. JP Techno Park will not responsible in such cases for any kind of data loss.
3. I would request you to look into the following points regarding our backup policy:-
1) We do not promise the customers for providing the backups.
2) We take the backups on rotational basis and we keep the incremental backups for the last 7 days as an additional service. Also this is for our purpose and it is not compulsory.
3) So we always recommend the customers to take the backups of their site contents, databases and emails at their end.
4) We don't restore the contents
5) Restoration of back will be done from Client side.
Domain Name Registration
Once the domain is registered it can’t be canceled or refunded.
1. We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should therefore not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has or they have been registered. Any action taken by you before such notification is at your risk.
2. The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
3. We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
4. We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us.
Website Hosting and Email
1. We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server.
2. You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance coverage in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
3. You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for lawful purposes. In particular, you represent, warrant and undertake to us that:
. You will not use the Server in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or which infringes the rights of any third part; nor will you authorize or permit any other person to do so.
. You will not post, link to or transmit: (a) any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, profane or otherwise objectionable as determined by JP Techno Parkin any way. (b) any material containing a virus or other hostile computer program. (c) any material which constitutes, or encourages the commission of a criminal offence, or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction.
. You will not send bulk email, whether opt-in or otherwise, from our network. Nor will you promote a site hosted on our network using bulk email.
. You will not employ programs which consume excessive system resources including, but not limited to, processor cycles and memory. We do not host IRC, IRC bots, or other server resource intensive programs.
. If you surpass your allotted disk/bandwidth usage as set forth in your purchased plan, you agree to purchase the excess in blocks as set forth in our “plans” section. Such payment to be immediate and non-disputable.
4. We reserve the right to remove any material which we deem inappropriate from your web site without notice. We do not host Warez, Underage Adult, Pornographic, or Copyrighted MP3 content.
5. You shall keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and shall notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or other security information.
6. You shall observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe and shall make no use of the Server which is detrimental to our other customers.
7. Members utilizing free hosting shall exclude themselves from promotions offered and afforded to paying Members.
. Members utilizing free hosting shall display a banner as supplied by JP Techno Park.
8. You shall procure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and in a secure manner.
. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A Member shall not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
. It is contrary to JP Techno Park policy for Members to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities: To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list. To send mass e-mailings; whether unsolicited, opt-in, or otherwise. To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a JP Techno Park provided server, or using a JP Techno Park provided server as a mail drop for responses. To falsify user information provided to JP Techno Park or to other users of the service in connection with use of a JP Techno Park service.
(a) Consequences of Violation: When JP Techno Park becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy; JP Techno Park will initiate an investigation. During the investigation JP Techno Park may restrict Member’s access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, JP Techno Park may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Member’s account and/or pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offense, JP Techno Park will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
. JP Techno Park does not issue service credits for any outages incurred through service disablement resulting from Policy violations.
9. Any access to other networks connected to JP Techno Park must comply with the rules appropriate for those other networks
10. While we will use every reasonable endeavor to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, we do not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorized users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email.
11. You may cancel the Services at any time. Please note no refund can be issues in cause of unused product/ services. JP Techno Park reserves the rights to cancel/ stop the services like Software/ Website etc. at any time; no refund will be applicable in any case.
1. JP Techno Park is not responsible for any backup of software/ database, especially for desktop windows applications.
2. We reserve the rights to stop/ terminate/ close the software services in case of late/ due renewal payments.
3. We reserve the rights to stop/ terminate/ close the software services for future due to late/ due monthly/ quarterly/ yearly renewal payments.
4. In case closure/ termination of software services, customer can demand backup of database within 7 days of termination.
1. We shall use our reasonable endeavors to make available to you at all times the Server and the Services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
2. We shall have the right to suspend the Services at any time and for any reason, generally without notice, but if such suspension lasts or is expected to last for more than 7 days you will be notified of the reason. As a reseller or sub-client, it is your responsibility to take care of backup for websites/ softwares that may be yours or ones under you. We also reserve the right to disallow services/hosting to any client as we feel necessary and hold no liability. Also please note that we do not offer any sort of compensation on our network uptime guarantee.
1. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site/ our agreement/ our discussion and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time.
2. Payment is due each anniversary month, quarter or year following the date JP Techno Park reserves the right to stop/ close/ terminate the Services, without any notice. JP Techno Park reserves the right to stop/ close/ terminate providing services for future.
3. All payments must be in Indian Rupees.
4. If your check is returned by the bank as unpaid for any reason, you will be liable for a “returned check” charge of INR1000.
5. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
1. You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services and the Server including, without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred by us in consequences of your breach or non-observance of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
1. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Services supplied under this Agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded, subject always to sub clause.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
3. Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim.
4. In any event no claim shall be brought unless you have notified us of the claim within one year of it arising.
5. In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
1. Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be sent by either email, fax or recorded delivery to the address of the other party as appearing in this Agreement or ancillary application forms or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing, and if sent by email shall unless the contrary is proved be deemed to be received on the day it was sent or if sent by fax shall be deemed to be served on receipt of an error free transmission report, or if sent by recorded delivery shall be deemed to be served two days following the date of posting.
1. Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
1. No one shall post defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
2. Any abuse towards any JP Techno Park employee will not be tolerated. You are expected to request and respond to support and other issues in a professional manner. When emailing JP Techno Park, refrain from using caps, exclamation points, and other forms of written yelling. Any cursing, yelling, or further intentional disruptive behavior aimed at JP Techno Park or it’s employees shall be considered a violation of this TOS.
3. Any threat; whether verbally, orally, written, or delivered by second parties directed towards JP Techno Park or any of it’s employees, partners, equipment, and concerns shall be construed as a violation of this TOS.
4. Any conduct viewed as violating this section shall be considered a violation of this TOS. JP Techno Park will be the sole arbitrator in regards to what is deemed a violation.
5. No refunds shall be given when the contents of this section necessitates removal of the account.
Cancellation of Services
1. You may cancel the Services at any time by sending the (for verification) and requesting cancellation of services. JP Techno Park also reserves the right to cancel any service at any time without a prior notice, further JP Techno Park may inform the customer about the cancellation of services, not any refund will be applicable for cancellation of services.
1. These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
2. JP Techno Park reserves the right to amend these TOS at any time.
3. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service on occasion for any such amendments.